Our team is growing and we have an opening for Automation QA Specialist.
Understand both the business objectives and the technical implementation of the company's software product line;
- Have a critical eye for detail and be motivated to explore our products in pursuit of identifying problems that will be important for our customers;
- Define and implement quality assurance practices and procedures for the company's software;
- Design and implement automation tests;
- Work with business owners to develop acceptance criteria;
- Write test documentation such as test cases and scenarios;
- Troubleshooting test environment and application configuration issues.
- Previous experience in test automation or software development – 2 years;
- Experience with creation and management of automation test cases and scenarios;
- Experience in test case design and execution of tests for web and mobile applications;
- Knowledge in C# - intermediate level;
- Understanding the principles of OOP;
- Work experience with Selenium framework;
- Experience writing locators (XPath, CSS Selectors);
- Previous experience with NUnit or Xunit;
- Experience with Version control system – TFS;
- Knowledge of SQL and certification of ISTQB is a plus.
- Plenty of opportunities for professional growth in our local or international operations;
- Interesting work on new and long-run projects
- Company-sponsored training and certification;
- Friendly working environment and strong corporate management;
- 24/7 access to e-learning platforms;
- Recreation room;
- Option for Multisport card at a discounted price;
- Competitive salary based on personal and team achievements;
- Smart mobile phone and sponsored mobile plan;
- Regular team buildings and celebrations.
We are searching for candidates who enjoy working with people in a fast-paced, growing environment. If you have a drive to succeed and advance your career, SmartIT might be a fit for you.
We encourage you to take a couple minutes to submit your resume to be considered as the newest member to our professional team.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status or disability status.
We appreciate and thank you for your application. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.