Our team is growing and we have an opening for Database Administrator.
- Install and administer MS SQL databases;
- Analyze and optimize the performance of the databases;
- Analyze and troubleshoot different issues in the databases;
- Monitor performance and manage parameters in order to provide fast responses to front-end users;
- Manage the security and disaster recovery aspects of a database;
- Develop, manage and test backup and recovery plans;
- Ensure that storage and archiving procedures are functioning correctly;
- Communicate regularly with technical, applications and operational staff to ensure database integrity and security;
- Support software development with database operations and optimizations;
- Map out the conceptual design for a planned database;
- Install and test new versions of the database management system (DBMS);
- Maintain data standards, including adherence to the Data Protection Act;
- Write database documentation, including data standards, procedures and definitions for the data dictionary (metadata).
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience;
- Experience with MSSQL Server 2008 or later;
- Experience with SQL optimization;
- Experience with PostgreSQL – advantage;
- Professional approach and problem-solving skills;
- Result oriented and self-driven;
- Excellent communication, documentation and troubleshooting skills;
- Team player.
- Plenty of opportunities for professional growth in our local or international operations;
- Interesting work on new and long-run projects
- Company-sponsored training and certification;
- Friendly working environment and strong corporate management;
- 24/7 access to e-learning platforms;
- Recreation room;
- Option for Multisport card at a discounted price;
- Competitive salary based on personal and team achievements;
- Smart mobile phone and sponsored mobile plan;
- Regular team buildings and celebrations.
We are searching for candidates who enjoy working with people in a fast-paced, growing environment. If you have a drive to succeed and advance your career, SmartIT might be a fit for you.
We encourage you to take a couple minutes to submit your resume to be considered as the newest member to our professional team.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status or disability status.
We appreciate and thank you for your application. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.