Our team is growing and we have an opening for Senior Manual QA Specialist.
- Understand both the business objectives and the technical implementation of the company's software product line;
- Have a critical eye for detail and be motivated to explore our products in pursuit of identifying problems that will be important for our customers;
- Define and implement quality assurance practices and procedures for the company's software;
- Design and implement tests;
- Work with business owners to develop acceptance criteria;
- Write test documentation such as test cases and scenarios;
- Troubleshooting test environment and application configuration issues.
- 3+ years technical experience as a professional QA Engineer
- Educated to Degree Level ideally Computer Science or similar subject
- Demonstrable experience in test design and test execution
- Comfortable with both UI and backend testing
- Experience with API, microServices
- Experience with bug tracking systems (Jira, TFS, etc)
- Understanding and experience in Agile (scrum) environments
- Proactive communicator, not afraid to stick their neck out to effectively work with development teams globally.
- Must be a self-starter, quick learner, attentive to details, able to multi-task, and have excellent initiative
- Work closely with the development team to analyse, understand and influence unit test and integration coverage
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Sharp Eye for detail and consistency is a must;
- Very good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle;
- Responsible, highly motivated and team oriented person;
- Good English communications skills, both written and verbal;
- Knowledge of SQL (My SQL, MS SQL, etc) and certification of ISTQB
- Basic programming skills preferably with Python, C# would be a great plus
- Plenty of opportunities for professional growth in our local or international operations;
- Interesting work on new and long-run projects
- Company-sponsored training and certification;
- Friendly working environment and strong corporate management;
- 24/7 access to e-learning platforms;
- Recreation room;
- Option for Multisport card at a discounted price;
- Competitive salary based on personal and team achievements;
- Smart mobile phone and sponsored mobile plan;
- Regular team buildings and celebrations.
We are searching for candidates who enjoy working with people in a fast-paced, growing environment. If you have a drive to succeed and advance your career, SmartIT might be a fit for you.
We encourage you to take a couple minutes to submit your resume to be considered as the newest member to our professional team.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status or disability status.
We appreciate and thank you for your application. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.