Our team is growing and we have an opening for Tech Lead Software Development.
- Lead a team of software developers in the application development group at Smart IT;
- Be both, an active hands-on developer and an effective people manager;
- Guide and mentor team members to achieve highest levels of quality and productivity;
- Apply software development methodologies and release processes;
- Provide hands-on technical and functional input to design, build, testing, integration and maintenance of complex software components;
- Develop enterprise level multi-tiered software using Microsoft technologies;
- Analyze and schedule product features to meet release dates;
- Participate in and lead code-review sessions to identify potential issues or alternative solutions;
- Support deployment of applications into production and resolve production issues;
- Maintain in-depth expertise in product, technology, architecture and design;
- Participate in hiring decisions and performance management;
- Communicate progress towards completion on a regular basis;
- Work with the other team leaders in the distributed sites to ensure consistent integration of services across teams.
- A minimum of 4 years work experience with C#, SQL and the .NET world;
- A minimum of 1 year in leading full development lifecycle and managing technical team;
- Practical experience with database design and implementation;
- Practical experience with WebAPI and WCF
- Good understanding of design patterns and reusable software design approaches;
- Ability to work effectively in a team;
- Good troubleshooting and problem solving skills;
- Analytical skills and attention to detail.
- "Can do"attitude.
- Plenty of opportunities for professional growth in our local or international operations;
- Interesting work on new and long-run projects
- Company-sponsored training and certification;
- Friendly working environment and strong corporate management;
- 24/7 access to e-learning platforms;
- Recreation room;
- Option for Multisport card at a discounted price;
- Competitive salary based on personal and team achievements;
- Smart mobile phone and sponsored mobile plan;
- Regular team buildings and celebrations.
We are searching for candidates who enjoy working with people in a fast-paced, growing environment. If you have a drive to succeed and advance your career, SmartIT might be a fit for you.
We encourage you to take a couple minutes to submit your resume to be considered as the newest member to our professional team.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status or disability status.
We appreciate and thank you for your application. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.